Customer service representative (m/f/x) for the UK & Ireland
Are you looking for a new, exciting challenge? A secure job with great opportunities for development in one of Germany’s leading online companies? Personal and professional development?
Lampenwelt’s history is the unique success story of a family business from East Hesse that is characterised by a culture of social values. Lampenwelt.de is one of the leading online retailers in Germany (Top 100) and is the market leader and benchmark in its sector. The high level of customer satisfaction is documented by the almost 100,000 positive customer reviews. With an outstanding team of currently 370 employees, we are carrying on Lampenwelt’s success story - and need reinforcement.
We are looking for a customer service representative (m/f/x) for our customers in the UK who can start as soon as possible and will be based in Schlitz near Fulda.
- Supporting and advising customers
- Handling of orders in the ERP system
- Processing returns and complaints
- Communication with transport companies
- System and data administration
- Very good written and spoken English
- Previous experience with UK customers
- Proficient at touch typing
- Experience with ERP systems is desirable
- Absolute customer and service orientation
- Excellent communication skills and team spirit
What we offer you:
- Team spirit - Meet our CEO for a cup of coffee in the kitchen or join the company football or running group. We are a real team!
- An open-ended employment contract - long-term employee loyalty
- Fair payment - based on your position and performance
- Individual possibilities for development - individual training and visits to trade fairs
- A super atmosphere - company events and high appreciation of the employees
- Gym membership - special rates in every gym for Lampenwelt employees
- Free fruit and drinks - as much water and coffee as you can drink as well as regular fruit days
- An ergonomic workspace - individual workspaces and height-adjustable tables
- JobRad - contribution towards your dream bike
- Pension - employer contribution to your occupational pension
- FlexWork - flexible working hours possible
We look forward to your application along with your potential start date and your salary expectations.
Please submit your application online via the button “Jetzt bewerben”.